Hi! My name is Eric Hanusa. I’m based in the Sherman Oaks / Studio City / North Hollywood area of Los Angeles, California. I have a bachelors degree specializing in Health & Wellness. In my 15+ years of being a personal trainer, I’ve worked with kids as young as 11, teens in high school sports, amateur athletes, overweight & obese individuals, anorexic individuals (anorexia), and even seniors well into their 70’s and 80’s.
In my earlier years, I was a competitive soccer player; traveling throughout the US. I have also competed in gymnastics, beach volleyball, track & field, baseball and obstacle race runs. Though I am no longer competing, I still regularly play doubles beach volleyball, surf, hike and explore the many amazing sites around Los Angeles.
With my athletic background, college degree, years of hands-on experience and ongoing studies in the field of health, wellness and nutrition, I have the knowledge and experience to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals.
I look forward to guiding you into a happier, healthier lifestyle!
Interested in how I can help you? Fill out the form at the bottom of the page with any questions you may have and I will get back with you within 48 hours!
Specialized In Private One-On-One (up to groups of 3) Fitness Training & Nutritional Dietary Coaching Through:
- At-Home Training (equipment provided if needed)*
- My Private Training Facility In N. Hollywood
- Park & Outside Workouts (equipment provided)*
- Skype Or Other Video Capable Services
- Online & Phone Coaching
*Service areas include Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino, North Hollywood, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Universal City, Van Nuys and Burbank. Clients outside the regular service areas may incur an additional travel time fee.
What We Will Cover In Our Sessions Together
- Diet & Nutrition (We will go over your current diet and optimize it to match your wanted goals)
– Meal Planning
– Supplement Advice
– Nutrition Education
- Physical Fitness (We will go through intensive workouts that are created specifically for you)
– Circuit Training
– HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
– Cardio Intervals (Cardiovascular Strength & Conditioning)
– Physical Strength & Stamina
– Muscle Growth
– Athletic & Sports Specialization
– Basic & Functional Physical Fitness
- Healthy Lifestyle Habitual Development (We will go over your daily habits and fine tune them so that you are positively working towards the stress-free life you want)
– Health & Wellness Education
– Stress Management
– Sleep / Rest Analyzation, Scheduling & Optimization to get into REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep
Common Health & Fitness Results Many People Achieve:*
- Body Fat Reduction
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Weight Loss or Weight Gain If Needed
- Increased Energy & Stamina
- Clearer Skin (Acne Reduction)
- Decreased Physical & Mental Fatigue
- Prevention, Control & Possibly Even Reversal of Symptoms Pertaining to Coronary Heart Disease / High Cholesterol / Obesity / Type-2 Diabetes / As Well As Many Other Curable Illnesses
- Improved Self-Image
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Better Sleep
*Results are not guaranteed and vary from individual to individual.
Ready to get in the best shape of your life? Schedule a FREE consultation and fitness assessment with me today! Send me a message by filling out the form below and I will get back to you within 48 hours!